U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 32-year-old male asked:

Myself and girl friend being trying for years now to conceive. just wondering what can be done to help. ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Aveshen Govender
A Verified Doctoranswered
A US doctor answeredLearn more
Fertility : You will need to have a couples fertility assessment done. You can start by scheduling an appointment for the both of you with your Family Doctor, who will start with advice and investigations before referring you to an appropriate specialist

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 24-year-old female asked:
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 40-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A female asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 17-year-old female asked about a 17-year-old female:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Jan 2, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.