My baby is 1 year old. i have taken her off nan 2 at night. she wakes up every hour or so to drink tea or juice. what can i give her to sleep better.

Alter the pattern: If you feed her anything in the half hour before she goes to sleep it becomes part of her sleep ritual. She will then require it to settle back to sleep during the normal breaks in sleep interval that occur. No infant sleeps more than 4 hrs/stretch to start & then in 45-90 min bits until up for the day. They learn to self settle if food/cuddling is not offered as part of the sleep ritual.
Babies: I am not a pediatrician. However, I am not familiar with giving babies tea to drink. I would be concerned that it may contain caffeine which might keep her awake. Tea can also contain tannins which could cause GI upset. Juice is primarily sugar. Sorry but I didn't know what was meant by "nan"- nanny?

Last updated Nov 3, 2018