ZA

my son is complaining of dizziness and headache since yesterday afternoon after playing at the park. he does not have a fever and is not vomitting. what could be wrong?

Dr. Harold Mandel
General Practice 40 years experience
Exam: Although the dizziness & headache could have just been from dehydration or exhaustion I suggest a full medical exam today to be on the safe side. The initial stages of flu, pneumonia, food poisoning, other infections, or even a tumor or cancer are all possible considerations. I do not want to alarm you but whether the cause is minor or serious the sooner it is properly diagnosed the better.