ZA

i have high cholesterol and had a minor stroke. been on a range of statins and most recently lipanthyl the former give me severe tinnitus latter a severe skin reaction doctor has prescribed ezetrol as an alternative . discovery rejected twice?

Dr. Aveshen Govender
Requires motivation : Request for your Family Doctor or physician to send a letter of motivation for the off formulary item. Must detail your high risk for further morbidity and your current side effects with regular treatment. They may be more amenable to approve with a comprehensive motivation