looking at my left big toe, on my right side of it from the bottom it a green yellow, to the top is light black yellow, when put pressure on it,ithurt?

Dr. Daniel Ziegler
29 years experience Emergency Medicine
Yikes!: Maybe the good doctor AI is confusing the picture but you start saying you have toe swelling and then say there is no toe swelling. If there was trauma and your toe is bruised and painful you need an xray to look for fracture. Otherwise write back, skip Dr. AI and the abdominal, blurry vision, & numb hand stuff and explain whats happened to your toe. How long, breaks in skin, ingrown nail?
Answered on Sep 29, 2018
1
1
Dr. Daniel Ziegler
29 years experience Emergency Medicine
Provided original answer
You responded with the same thing. What happened to your toe? Was there trauma, injury? How long has it been this way? Are there any breaks in the skin. Do you have an ingrown toenail?.
Sep 27, 2018