San Jose, CA

i am experiencing mouth sores, mouth pain, and blisters in the mouth but not lip blister, painful cracks at the corners of mouth, gum sores, white patches inside mouth, gum pain, mouth tingling, sensitive gums, and rash.

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 54 years experience
Diagnosis: You have quite a number of symptoms. This requires a medical and dental history and a one on one clinical exam. You should consult with both your physician and your dentist for a proper diagnosis and recommended treatment.
Dr. Hamsa Jayaraj
Candida treatment: Your symptoms may be due to over growth of candida. Take very low carbohydrates, no sugar,baked goods & processed foods. Will need a course of anti fungal -oral Read the book Candida cure. Gargle with tee tree oil- dilute if need be.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 57 years experience
See a dermatologist: This is serious and requires immediate attention. When you call, indicate that it is URGENT. NOT [!] related to yeasts!!!!!
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Infection: Your signs/symptoms are primarily intra-oral. May be bacterial, virus, or probably fungal infection. This can't be treated with a bottle off the supermarket shelf. Yu need to undergo the appropriate diagnostic procedures to determine the source of your problems and the appropriate treatment. See you Dentist. Call for an urgent appointment.