United Kingdom

Terrified of myself or someone i love getting sick and dying. mainly of cancer. i get separation anxiety when i leave someone incase they dont come back. is this because of my dads suicide when i was 8? reallystruggling with anxiety what can i do?

Find a life coach: Life seldom gives us all the skill set needed to sort through issues that come our way. I doubt you would try to set your broken leg or walk without a crutch. You need to look at this the same way. Find an unrelated life coach/therapist to help you explore the origin of your fears & develop the skills needed to beat them. You do the work & it will pay off over time.
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Phobia: is an irrational fear. We know something is illogical yet there is a very small possibility that it can happen. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy can be helpful. Please see a clinical psychologist. Peace and good health.

Last updated Aug 28, 2018