i saw a dr and told me its herpes. im not in my home country, so i dont know which medicine to buy in the us. which medicine should i get?

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acyclovir : If you can find Acyclovir (Zovirax) over the counter in the pharmacy, great. If not, a trip to the MD can accomplish the same task. Keep in mind that the medicine doesn't "cure" Herpes. It only shortens the time of the appearance on the skin surfaces and therefore the pain. Herpes can also recur later and unfortunately, unlike love & marriage can last forever as the "gift that keeps on giving".
Answered on Jul 28, 2018
1