ZA

Im a healthy 33 yr old male. im naturally smooth, hardly any body hair but a full head of hair. is there any way to increase my body hair and beard? i want to improve masculinity and feel and look like a man.

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Body hair: Glad to hear you are healthy and have a full head of hair (I’m not jealous.). Seriously, often head hear is inversely related to body hair. Guys pay money to have body hair removed. I suggest a goal of being neat, clean, and treating others the way you would like to be treated. This is very attractive. Peace and good health.

Last updated Jul 23, 2018