can orthodics or toe separators reverse a flexible pinkytoe hammertoe? if worn for a long time? idk if i shud get surgery , scared of nerve damage?!

Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you. You may wish to see a podiatrist for evaluation and treatment. If she/he recommends surgery, consult an orthopedic surgeon. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine, if you are under 27 years of age.