Southwest Houston, TX

how do snris not cause significant detrimental cardiac, vascular, cerebral, and/or cognitive effects? are ssris and snris safe to take for life?

Dr. Harold Fields
Anti depressants : All drugs that are required to treat appropriate conditions have side effects. However you have to weigh up the pros against the cons. If the medication you are taking is improving your symptoms and your quality of life then they are worth while taking them. As to how long? That is a decision that should be made by you and your doctor. Good Luck