U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 32-year-old female asked:

Hi yesterday i went to the doctor and he said i have ulcers however am still unable to eat not drink any water as i vomit all of it and the pain?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Aveshen Govender
A Verified Doctoranswered
A US doctor answeredLearn more
Needs reassessment: The persistent vomiting and pain is a serious concern, you need to be reassessed by your doctor. An endoscope may be useful in determining cause of problem. Best Wishes

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Apr 15, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.