U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 26-year-old female asked:

Who should i rather go to with a neck and shoulder pain. i've now injured my rotator cuff and pectoral muscle. should i rather go to a physio or a biokineticist?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A Verified Doctoranswered
A US doctor answeredLearn more
Physio: Assuming this is only muscular, Physiotherapy initially, and should this injury be part of a recurring problem, then biokinetics for rehab. If it is not purely muscular, visit your GP for guidance on the next step.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jan 5, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.