good day, my son just turned 10 last month. he was staying with his gran and mother and only moved in with me this year. i understand he has to be de-wormed and immunized for age 10. please explain these and advise if i can do both at clicks?

45 years experience Pediatrics
Contact your plan: This is the HT public information site. We have volunteer physicians based primarily in the USA who offer to answer medical questions when you provide symptoms & background information. We do not have access to or information about your local healthcare providers or health plans. You are welcome to use this site for what we offer, but must contact your plan locally for this information.
Answered on Jun 18, 2018