ZA

I am experiencing pain in my lower abdomen (either my bladder / uterus) . i've had utis before but this time i dont have burning while urinating. i just have pain when emptying my bladder &it seems to feel full & uncomfortable. also pain when sitting?

Dr. Audrey Lance
Gynecology 14 years experience
UTI: If you have a urinary tract infection (and it sounds like you do), the only way to treat that is to use antibiotics. You should see a doctor, or go to an urgent care clinic, where they can prescribe you antibiotics. You can use Azo, which you can get at the drug store, to help with the discomfort, however this will not treat the infection so it is still important to see a health care provider.

Last updated Nov 10, 2018