Munising, MI

i'm having major dizziness,mild headaches,vision gets cloudy. trouble sleeping,night sweats,irritability,nightmares,inability to concentrate,passing ?

Pathology 49 years experience
? Menopause: You may be experiencing menopause and should consult your gynecologist. It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor and discuss if you may be depressed. Counter-intuitive as it may seem, exercise may help. Start with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity as tolerated.