i have visited an optometrist and was told that she suspects my retina and cornea of my right eye are tearing away from one another, and that i will need to see an ophthalmologist. can i get a referral from drconnect? thanks in advance.

2 doctor answers
32 years experience Pediatrics
Ask Benefits Person: The person in charge of insurance Benefits at the insurance company or at the employer will know the answer to questions about which doctor needs a referral, and which can write a referral. You have posted on HealthTap's free, public, informational forum for health questions. People post questions from all over the world. We volunteer doctors on HealthTap do not know everyone's referral rules.
Answered on May 30, 2018
1
45 years experience Pediatrics
Don't have a clue: This is the public HT site where volunteer docs, primarily in the USA answer questions about medical problems. We have no access to or information about health plans around the world where this site is seen. You need to contact that plan directly. You are welcome to use this site when you have a problem we can help you with.
Answered on May 30, 2018
1