Philippines

There is a hard painless bump in my right nostril at the septum. since there is a bump, it makes the passage way smaller. when i have a runny nose, the mucus plus the hard painless bump sometimes makes me difficult to breath. what is that bump?

Dr. Peggy Ching
Plastic Surgery 42 years experience
Depends: It depends on what the bump may be. Has it been there all your life? was it from after an injury to your nose? Or did it just appeared recently out of nowhere? It could be a deviated septum: congential or post traumatic, or an neoplasm: benign or otherwise. Have an ENT specialist take a closer look.

Last updated May 26, 2018