ZA

my boy is now 3 years and his head is bent to the right side because i let him sleep more on his right when he was still a baby.can this be fixed at a reasonable cost?

Hard to say: Your description is a bit vague. It is not clear if you mean a neck or skull issue. If it is truly a skull issue it may be premature knitting of the skull sutures (craniosynostosis) which requires major operative repair done at a few specialty centers around the world. It is neither cheep or minor work. I would discuss this with your local health care source.