Malta

i was given antibiotics by my doctor for my boil and he told me not to drain it even if it becomes ready to remove the pus. is that good or bad?

Pathology 49 years experience
Good: Popping boils could push the bacteria into blood vessels and spread the infection. Popping also results in bigger scars. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine