A male asked:

my legs feel tingly. on different and random occasions would i hear my heart beat in my ears. i'm also very tired yet can't seem to fall asleep. do yo?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Tingling: Tingling of the extremities is seen in peripheral neuropathy due to vit B12 deficiency. It can also be caused by alcohol abuse. Deficiencies of calcium,magnesium and potassium are other possibilities. Hearing your heart beat in your ears can occur with high blood pressure. Chronic tension may be playing a role. You should have a compleevaluation by your physician. Appropriate tests will be ordered
Answered on May 7, 2018