Portland, OR

i get the urge to poop, i keep walking & 10-15 min later it becomes more intense. i cant walk for fear of it coming out. i get light headed, feel clammy, & nauseas. this happens once in a while. my stomach feels weak for a few hours and then i'm fine?

Dr. Shaban Faruqui
Specializes in Gastroenterology
Rectal inflammation : Lack of history prevents me from making any dx Conditions such as rectal inflammation ,,Ano-rectal disorder such as anal fissure ,r/o rectocele Pelvic organ prolapse etc Needs w/u by gastroenterologist and detailed pelvic and rectal examination is needed