Metairie, LA

I've been writing on my hand with pens, and it started to stain the skin an not washing off. is this ink poisoning, or is it normal?

Pathology 49 years experience
See below: It is not poisoning but is not a good habit. If you need a visible reminder of a task, write it on a tape, like scotch tape and paste it on your sleeve. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

Last updated May 24, 2018