ZA

headaches every morning for the last 4months,always tired..sluggish body,no energy....seem to be forgetting things a lot as well.(i do shift work if that might be a reason)i don't seem to be picking up weight.29 year old male.

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 40 years experience
Sleep deprivation: or erratic sleep can cause these symptoms, try as much as you can to regulate sleep and get enough rest, avoid caffeinated beverages well before before sleep time, also regular healthy diet would help, if no improvement, see your doctor for assessment for possible thyroid gland dysfunction or any other problem, , good luck