ZA

i had a hard fall on my right knee, it's hurting real bad. the pain feels like it's going up thigh and below knee. bending and walking hurts.

Dr. Dan Witmer
Orthopedic Reconstructive Surgery 9 years experience
Get an Xray: If you fell and have pain in your knee, and continue to have a hard time walking after an hour or so, you should go to the nearest health facility and get an xray of your knee to ensure there is no broken bone. If no break, use ice, rest, anti inflammatory medication, and elevation to help the injury heal. if it continues to bother you despite this, I would go see an orthopedic dr near you

Last updated Jan 5, 2019