i have high ankle sprain which is swollen since 4 months but swelling doent go down i have full range of motion and weight bearing but when i sit in my injured foot it have some minor pain otherwise o czn walk and jogg comfortably?

Dr. Sewa Legha
49 years experience Medical Oncology
Get Medcheckup: Swelling of one ankle alone (not affecting the other) is a worry some sign. There could be something more serious hiding underneath. So you may be better off getting an X-ray of this ankle area done ASAP. At least you should be examined by your doctor to give you further advice. Good luck.
Answered on Mar 22, 2018