increasing pain over 10 weeks and movement limitations. mri diagnosed 9mm volar radiocarpal ganglion cyst. is surgery the best option?

Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Here are some...: Is the 9-mm ganglion cyst causing your 10-week pain? Fairly speaking, the best possible professional decision should be from your doctor as well as from your input and understanding. How to put all the related things together for good care? Follow suggestions described in https://ebettercare.com/feel-become-sick/. As to surgery, remember it is always the last resort of care for any ailment. Best..
Answered on Mar 8, 2018
1
1
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
Provided original answer
Healthtap and its doc appreciate your trust, thanks, and kindness by saying, “Your answer was very helpful, thanks!”. More? Contact me and I can help.
Mar 8, 2018