If I accidentally squeezed the right side of my abdomen using my internal force and I felt a sharp pain coming from the right side of my abdomen immediately afterward, does the pain indicate that one of the organs in my abdomen became damaged?

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin answered
50 years experience in Urology
Not necessary, but..: I assume you meant the exercise of intense abdominal muscle contraction. If so, it suggests there is some local oversensitized nerve-endings by disorders of local muscles or nerves. How to define these could not be hard by following instructions in https://ebettercare.com/feel-become-sick/. Thereby you can work better and closer with doctors so to reach right diagnosis for right care. All the best
Answered on Mar 22, 2020