Brooklyn, NY

I am experiencing arm pain and cant straighten my arm. this is after working out for the first time. lots of pain and cant move arm without pain.

Dr. Donald Colantino
Arm pain: If there has been no injury and If the pain is in the joint at either the elbow or shoulder, tendinitis is likely. Often a tender spot is present. Treatment consists of cold alternating with hot(not boiling) applications, rubbing in liniment like bengay and taking anti-inflammatory medications like Advil or Aleve. If symptoms persist or worsen see your physician for evaluation, advice and treatmen

Last updated Jan 26, 2018