Denton, TX

i received my initial dose of the rabies vaccine protocol on wednesday. is my next dose friday or saturday (the 3 day post booster)?

Pathology 49 years experience
Unclear question: You may wish to restate your question. Make sure to complete the course of vaccination. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.