ZA

I sleep well every evening, but stay tired, my blood test for iron, thyroid and calium was normal. what else can it be? i have dark circles under my eyes and struggle to get through te day. i am using a multi vitamin daily.

Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor and discuss if you may be depressed. Counter-intuitive as it may seem, exercise may help. Start with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity at tolerated. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Dr. Hamid Sajjadi
Ophthalmology 40 years experience
Chronic Fatigue: One of the common causes of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, CFS, is Epstein-Barr-Virus. Have your primary care check your titers. Another reason is sleep apnea, an ENT would be a good start for that. You may also want to check your B1, B6 and B12 and D vitamins and a sedimentation rate in your blood. Multivitamins may not solve a serious deficiency. Please see your primary care.

Last updated May 2, 2018