ZA

I have a sharp pain on the left side of my body just below my ribs. it is a constant pain but the severity varies from light to bad, struggle to sleep?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Left side: Pain in the left upper and midabdomem can be muscular or be related to the spleen or part of the descending colon as in gas entrapment or diverticulitis. Pain which radiates around to back can be kidney related. Steady or recurrent discomfort warrants an examination in the hospital emergency room where prompt evaluation and testing is available.

Last updated Aug 10, 2020