NJ

have had head virus and sinus infection for two weeks, 16 months old daughter is also sick and nursing constantly. started pushing around in my armpits and finally felt some bilateral oblong, soft movable lumps about 2-4 mm. lymph nodes?

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
See doctor: About 10% of the people end up with a bacterial sinusitis after a cold and thus with symptoms lasting for 2 weeks, your sinuses are likely infected. However the armpit node swelling may be a residual of the viral infection or from something other than the sinusitis. You should bring this up with your doctor when you see him/her.