Lake Oswego, OR

Was in the hospital for 16 days - pancreatitus and found out that i have 3 heart blocks. dealing with healing and new issue of angina. have dropped in my exercises due to all that and wonder if i an get back to my old self. surgery may be in my future

Dr. Ramalingaier Parameswaran
Specializes in Cardiology
Follow up with MD.: When you are fully recovered from pancreatitis, your doctor will give you appropriate advice with regard to what treatment you should receive for your angina. I assume " 3 heart blocks" means blockages in your arteries. Whether you will need treatment with medications only, or other forms of intervention will depend upon all of the findings during your evaluation.

Last updated Dec 20, 2017