What if i smoke a grape cigar only once for the first time in my life will it harm my lungs?

Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine 24 years experience
Hard to say...: There are very few acute / "emergency" symptoms of kidney disease--unless having blood in your urine--that should prompt you to go to the er (blood / fever / pain / low-blood pressure...). All others can reasonably wait for morning and see regular dr or kidney dr if known condition.
Dr. Rex Mahnensmith
Grape cigar: It is a potent thing to smoke; and experimenting or playing with this is not safe - you do put yourself at risk - the risk is small -- fair to say that one and only one ever will likely not harm you --- it is the pattern that may develop that can harm --- repetition or smoking other cigars, cigarettes or cigarellos.

Last updated Sep 12, 2014