United Kingdom

why is my urine foamy ? i have been drinking lots of beetroot water and hibiscus tea, could this be the cause?

Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Unclear, but...: The surest way to prove which leads to which is stopping its consumption for 1 week and see. It is okay to do so since these herbal teas are optional for life. If you wish to know more about life reality and care for health issues, peruse articles listed in http://formefirst.com/onLifeBasics.html. Thereby you will gain much insight on how to work well with the doctor and how to heighten self-care.
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
Provided original answer
It is nice of you to let Healthtap and its doctor know the answer made you feel good; they appreciate your kindness, thanks, and trust.
Nov 30, 2017