chest pain when breathing in cold air and exercising. some wheezing. ecg and bloods fine. cold hands. tingling burning pain. reduces when go into warm air and breathe.

2 doctor answers
Dr. James Bucci
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Chest pain: I doubt it is your heart. It just the pharynx/larynx responding to the cold air. Do you have asthma? Simply wear a mask. I have many patients that wear masks or scarfs to ease the cold air effect as we are are in New England.
Answered on Nov 29, 2017
1
1
Dr. James Bucci
Dr. James Bucci commented
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Provided original answer
Scarf is fine
Nov 26, 2017
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
56 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Raynaud's +: The condition in your hands is known as Raynaud's which may be associated with certain autoimmune disorder which may impact your lungs as well. However you may also have asthma. Thus it is best for you to get examined and studied (lung function and blood tests etc). Do consult your doctor soon.
Answered on Jan 4, 2018