Las Vegas, NV

i am 8 days late took hpt today at 6pm and negative.i am sexually active.last period was9-28-17 to oct3rd. i do have sore breast& cramps. bit no perio?

Pathology 49 years experience
Blood test for HCG: What you described suggests pregnancy and you should get a blood test for HCG level that should settle the issue. Menstrual irregularities are not uncommon and anovulatory cycle is a common cause. If you miss more than two periods it would be time to see your doctor. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time. You may consider implanted contraceptive or an IUD. Consult this site for more information on this topic. http://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/menstruation/conditioninfo/Pages/causes.aspx Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine