Port Neches, TX

Is it ok to eat oatmeal for lunch bec i hate to in mornings bec i work nights dont wont go eat before bed when i get off work in mornings.

Dr. Aisha Khan
Sure you can: try to eat steel cut oats , you can find fast cooking steel cut oats in grocery stores . Definitely better than instant oats , compare a log burning slowly over a long time versus splinters that burn fast and are done.
Dr. Paul Garrett
Radiology 40 years experience
Oatmeal is good food: Working nights messes with your daytime diet so much that I wouldn't get hung up on the usual names of meals. Oatmeal is good food anytime, enjoy it. I put in raisins, currents and maybe even dried cranberries. Some folks like a little granola too. It is also a great opportunity for a fresh or even frozen fruit mix in.

Last updated Oct 23, 2017