Canada

I have a pea sized white bump on the pad of my foot. dark spot in the center and is painful to step down on. any ideas what and treatment?

Dr. Stephen Gold
Specializes in Family Medicine
Wart or corn: Without looking at it it sounds like either a wart or a corn. Sometimes it is even hard to tell without shaving it with a scalpel. If it occurs over a bony prominence it is most likely a corn. Either way the best treatment would be to see a doctor so they can evaluate it. Since you treat each one differently, the treatment will depend on what is found.
Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Scott Keith commented
Podiatry 44 years experience
You might also consider a foreign body imbedded in the fat pad.
Oct 15, 2017

Last updated Feb 24, 2018