Canada

i have pain on the left back side of my head. massage doesnt ease it and there is no tension in my neck/shoulders. going on for a few weeks now.

Dr. Harold Mandel
General Practice 40 years experience
Hx & Exam: In order to properly diagnose your problem a complete history and exam is needed. Although tension is a possibility, trauma or a tumor are among other possible causes of this problem. The sooner you are properly diagnosed the better your chances of getting effective treatment. Please go to a clinic today for an exam which may require imaging studies. I wish you the best with your health!
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Head pain: MAY be a form of migraine. Please see your doctor. Also search John Sarno, MD for books and info about a mind-body approach to pain after seeing doctor. Peace and good health.

Last updated Nov 28, 2017