can you help me with the following symptoms: constant vertigo, tinnitus both ears, and headaches throughout the day. cannot concentrate, and struggel to speak proper sentences. my blood sugar is (5.4) and my blood pressure is 128/93 - pulse 80/min?

Dr. Gary Reiter
Specializes in Ophthalmology
Hypoglycemia: You have hypoglycemia. This can be very dangerous, particularly when driving. You should see your doctor for definitive diagnosis and treatment. Meanwhile, cut down on sugar in your food and concentrate on eating protein. Best wishes.
Answered on Sep 22, 2017
2
2 comments
1
Dr. Philip Miller
Requires a comprehensive pphysical exam and blood testing/urine testing
Sep 19, 2017
Dr. Yale Kanter
Dr. Yale Kanter commented
60 years experience Ophthalmology
Agree needs full evaluation for definitive diagnosis and treatment. Start with your family MD.
Sep 22, 2017