worry if my girl has dry drowning! she was face down in the pool for few seconds. no expression when pull her out of the pool, only start crying after a mins or two. no sign of cough or short of breath. ?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Edward Hellman
28 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Be seen: If you have any concern like that, I would not hesitate to take her to be seen immediately. Hard to really say anything more than that on the Internet.
Answered on Sep 18, 2017
1
Dr. Katharine Cox
44 years experience Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Brief: It was brief and she has no symptoms. Continue to observe her and seek medical care for any change in her behaviour. All the best.
Answered on Sep 18, 2017
1