I have done my cbc recently and found the polymorphs count as 33 and eosinophils count very high as 15. could you please let me know is this a serious?

Pathology 49 years experience
Need more info: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, your polymorph % is on the low side and eosinophil is high. The latter may indicate allergies or parasitic infestation. It would be prudent to discuss it with your doctor. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine, if you are under 27 years of age.

Last updated Sep 16, 2017