Salem, OR

i woke to a sharp pain under the left side of my belly button; it is radiating to the groin; worse when i straighten/stretch my back/abdomen. very painful to touch. pain is severe, when i walk, it doubles me over at times. pulled muscle? gas? what?

Dr. William Witt
Anesthesiology 45 years experience
If this persists I would suggest seeing your personal physician to rule out an umbilical hernia.: If you have a hernia it can be easily fixed. This is one case or the smaller the hernia the more likely it is to lead to complications. I hope this helps.

Last updated Sep 28, 2017