UT

my anxiety has been flaring up more than usual, particularly right around bedtime. i get so anxious about falling asleep, that sometimes it will wake me up in the middle of the night and i can't get back to sleep. i can't fall asleep some nights.

Dr. DONALD PUPUMA
Specializes in
Generalised Anxiety: as we get to bed, the "days noise" quietens down dramatically and our brains begin honing in on things that may concern us or have been left unresolved. this can causes stress and anxiety. 1. have you any particular concerns? 2. anything worrying you? 3. are you on any medication? 4. Have you tried anything to calm you down? counselling, psychotherapy and possibly medication may assist.

Last updated Oct 3, 2017