India

actually there is red mark under my left eye its blood clot. whether its harmful or not for my eye ? it's happened due to small accident which i face past 2 days. due 2 that my left side of face bang very badly on the road. the left side was swollen.

Dr. Shahid Rafique
It is a bruise: Your question is not clear, but what I understand is that you have a bruise under your eye. It looks awful but is not harmful. Ofcourse you have to be sure that there is no fracture of the maxilla (cheek bone) or the other bones of the face.