my 10 year old daughter has complained of heart burn 3 times in the past week,no other symptoms other than a feeling of discomfort in her chest that p?

Dr. Arthi Khazanchi
Heartburn: Food diary would help to know if there are any specific kinds of foods that cause these symptoms. Stress can cause heartburn too. Activities like yoga,meditation, running, tai chi etc can help relax the body & mind May use Tums for heartburn, AVOID sodas, junk food, skipping meals, mid night snacks. A good night sleep will help considerably. If not better or getting worse see your doctor.