TX

i tripped on the top of my foot. my foot is swollen, it kind of hurts to wiggle my toes and putting constant pressure hurts too.

Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be x-ray examination. If the injury was not severe enough to cause a fracture, you may watch and wait. If it does not improve in a day or so, it would be prudent to see a doctor or go to the emergency room of a hospital. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine