United Kingdom

i am experiencing chest pain or discomfort (worsened by: after deep breaths, after sudden movements, after exercise, bending forward) (quality: feels sharp or stabbing, sensation of pressure or heaviness) (time frame: sudden) (side: both) (severity: mode

Dr. Bradford Romans
Could be a: musculoskeletal injury. Did it start up the day of or 1 day after a strenuous activity?If you develop any shortness of breath or fever/sweats, see your doc. Advil may help. Don't do anything that makes it hurt for 2 weeks.
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Description: May suggest musculoskeletal issues but an examination and thorough examination is indicated